SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarahj_322

Missing her...

sarahj_322
17 years ago

My mother passed away suddenly on May 28th 2006. She was only 46 years old. I know it sounds unreal but we really were best friends. We talked on the phone everyday at least twice. I have a daughter who was almost 2 at the time, she was my mother's life. I had never seen her happier than when she was around her. She came with my husband and I to almost every Dr's appt when I was pregnant, she was there when she was born and I miss her terribly. I was so angry for the longest time but now I just push it away. I dont talk about her, I dont have even one picture of her on display in my house. I feel like I should be moving on but I just can't. My life has forever changed and I dont like the person I have become. I am snappy and bitter to my husband and daughter. I rarely leave the house. I just feel lost. I know I should talk to my husband or someone about my feelings but I just can't. I feel alone, even though my other 3 sisters are going through the same thing. I am going to make an appt to talk to someone but I just feel so stupid. I dont know why but I do.

It makes me so sad to see my daughter with my husbands mother, I am so jealous. I dont think she even remembers her. I know Rylee would have been so much better to have been able to learn from her grandma and now she cant. It's just so unfair that she doesnt get to know someone who is so special to me and who loved her sooo much!

Anyway, I just felt I needed to vent a little and join this forum so that I could talk to other people... outside of my life.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sarah

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living