Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dad and Mom are dancing again

Posted by stuffanno (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 10, 09 at 1:31

I just lost my father. He died on Saturday, Feb 7, at 955 am. He suffered from lung cancer and I was so happy that he is no longer in pain. I also lost my mother on dec 15, 2008 at 1137 am. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and it was too late. Her death was quick, for that I am pleased becuase cancer is such an insidious process for all involved. I miss them both so very much and I was still trying to recover from mom's death when dad passed away. I have a good family surrounding me and my brother. I am ok but from time to time, I stop and remember that they are not here. Just in my heart and memories. But, I take consolation that they are back in Greece, dancing together under the moonlight on some secluded beach. I love them both very much and would give anything to see them one more time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dad and Mom are dancing again

I am so sorry for your loss .

o

I'm so sorry.

Your post is such a beautiful tribute.

o

So sorry for your loss. I lost my parents 10 months apart and it is hard.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here