Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update

Posted by brycesmommy (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 06 at 0:55

Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I've posted. Been quite busy lately. Our twins were born on Feb 14 (6 weeks early). Besides being pretty tiny, they are strong & healthy. We ended up naming them Aiden Zachary & Breea Hayley. They're absolutely beautiful! I know Bryce is here with us & his brother & sister. I know he's happy, I just wish he was here to share this gift with us. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. He's the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning & go to sleep at night. Just hoping he's here. I would attach a picture here but I forget how since it's been a while. Take care everyone & keep in touch!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update

Wonderful news!! I love the names. Please read up on posting photos...we'd love to see your beautiful twins!

Congratulations!!

o

Congratulations, I'm sure Bryce is looking down at them and smiling!

Vickey-MN

o

Congratulations! What wonderful valentine presents! Enjoy your precious gifts, babies are so wonderful and here you have two to hold. Make sure to get your sleep too.

o

Drats!! I just posted and accidentally erased it.
Anyway, congratulations!! I love the names and I know that Bryce is smiling down on all of you and I believe that he knew the babies before they were conceived.
Please try to send us a picture if you can and keep us updated.
Lu

o

Brycesmommy, WOW, congratulations, fantastic! Glad everything is going well and you are happy. Hope you have help with those beautiful twins, and thanks for staying in touch with those of us here on the Forum. Everyone is so happy for you.

Susan

o

Congratulations on your happy news! I've thought so much about you...thanks for keeping all of us posted. We're so glad for you. Hugs to you and those precious babies.

o

Brycesmommy,
I remember when you posted about being pregnant, and how happy I was to know you were expecting. But when did you find out you were having twins? I must have missed that post. Anyway, congratulations!!! I hope you can post pictures soon. Nikoleta

o

Thanks Nikoleta...I think i posted the news of twins right after i found out..I have pictures but no clue how to post them on here...When i figure it out i will...Hope everyone is doing well..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here