Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Terri, how is your son?

Posted by Alisande (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 5, 05 at 18:52

Please update us on Ricky when you get a chance.

Hugs,
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Terri, how is your son?

Yes! Please let us know!
Lu

o

I will shoot terri an email and get her to log on and respond. last i heard, rickys mouth was wired shut for 6 weeks but he did get to come home. she has had her hands full with ricky being in the hospital, her father having surgery, and if i could throw a little humor in here...forgive me terri...the tree they put up kept falling over during the night with all the ornaments and the water all over the floor. it was a very hectic exhausting holiday for her.

deb

o

thanks deb that was the icing on the cake...i keep saying it was jamie who kept knocking the tree over because she was mad about what happened to ricky...i think im still in shock to think it happened to him on the 3rd anniversary of her death...he is doing much better..but very sick of shakes and soup but at least he is ok....ill write more when i can thank you all for asking about him....

o

So happy to hear that, Terri!! Being that we've gone through what we have, I'm sure that just his being home and recovery thus far has been a tremendous blessing for you! Thank God for that!!
Lu

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here