SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
darrylsmom

What a Rollercoaster this is

DarrylsMom
19 years ago

Hi everyone, as usual i'm here once again now i come everyday. I'm now in a new stage i think but what is this way i feel and act. When i'm at work being a waitress i go around like I'm on some high and I don't even take pills when someone asks how are you doing which is everyone because we come from a small community I say very good why do I? I know that's what they want to hear I think. Then 2 seconds later i go in the back and start crying for no reason. Is it normal to try not to think of our loss so we won't feel sad is it normal to try to put it in the back of our minds so we won't be sad. I'm at a point now that I like to hear about my son's memorys and have a good laugh with that person then at the end of the conversation i start to cry. My son was a very caring good person he loved his 2 boys more then life itself and always loved to make jokes. He had very many friends and as time goes by we are told his many friends miss him very much. I'm not use to being a person who can be talking to you and then all out of nowhere i start to cry how strange these feelings. I just felt like posting to tell you where I am now it will be 4 months this week and it doesn't get any easier. But i'm sure many of you know that Again Thanks for listening Darlene

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services