SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leogirl_gw

New Year's Eve ok for everyone?

Leogirl
19 years ago

Just wanted to check to see how New Year's Eve went for all of you. It was tough for me but I had a chilled bottle of the bubbly waiting for me when I got home from work. Since I had cried almost all the way home it was nice to get there and in my pj's and cozied up with my champaigne. I ordered a steak dinner from Ruby Tuesdays - love that curb-side to go service - and, for the most part, I did ok. Bob and I always celebrated with friends but I thought I'd be better alone so I didn't join everyone. I think that was wise because I wouldn't have been good company and I stink at trying to act like I'm having fun if I'm not. The coming of the New Year has always meant new beginnings - on something if not everything - and I guess for those of us who have lost someone close in the past year it's a new beginning whether we like it or not. For you others, you've already had to start your new beginning and for all the messages of hope and love that you post here I thank you. I guess a lot of people may get to the point where they are ok and they stop visiting. I know that many of you are reopening old wounds when you reach out to us to help us new folks. Thank you for all that you do to help us find our way. God bless you all and I truly hope that 2005 brings many blessings to you.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz