SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loagiehoagie

Hi Momma! I miss you!

loagiehoagie
15 years ago

Dear momma, 3 years ago this morning you left us to go to the Lord and see your own mom, dad and brothers. There is not a day or even an hour that I don't think about you and miss you. The tears I have cried could fill an ocean. The heartbreak never ends, but the severity has lessened a bit. I am 3 years closer to seeing you again in heaven. I am not going to purposely take my life, that is up to God in Heaven. When my time is at hand I won't be scared, I will be smiling, waiting to see you greet me on the other side. I also know now that you can see again. No longer are you suffering in darkness. That brightens my spirit as well. How you managed to keep up a happy front for all those years tells me that you were one very special person, and I am so proud to have had you as my mom. I love you momma, with all my heart and nothing in this world can ever destroy that enduring love.

Say hello to Ernie, Bernie, Mrs. Smith and Pat's dad. Give grandma a hug (both grandma's) and grandpa a hug and say hello to Mel and Freeman for me. I love you mom.

Your only son,

Duane

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus