SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

i lost my mom dec 31

catlady15
19 years ago

and i am still crying and very lonely.my dh side of the family grieve different.they don't cry when they lose a love one so they can't understand why i can't go back to church right now or why i cry.i feel so so empty.one thing i will share i had a bad child hood.my mom didn't show me love but before the end me and mom got real close and i want that now.i want more and can't get it.my heart is aching.can anyone understand me.thanks and love judy.

let me add this one sunday we had christmas with her than that next friday nite she died.i have a real good pic of me and my mom that was made that sunday.she died of congested heart failure and she was 73.that is why folks said well she lived her life it was her time to go but that hurts me because no matter what their age is we still want them here.I am making a memory book of her with the funeral pics and cards i received and things of mom's i got and it is helping also to work on it and fix each page cute.but i cry and cry and the dr gave me med but trust me not no med can stop the hurt.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County