SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
perk2

My little sister is gone

perk2
17 years ago

Jan. 10 my little sister,45 years old, passed away from a massive heart attack. There were no signs of her having any problems and was very active. She was my fathers caregiver and took care of all his needs at home. She died at home with my dad there. He called us to tell us that she "fell" and couldn't get up. He must of been so scared. She has left us so unexpectedly and now are dealing with everything she did for my dad. This past Sunday with heavy hearts we had to place my dad in an assisted living facility. It broke our (my 2 brothers and I) hearts but had no choice. Now we are all feeling guilty for doing this but it is the best for him. I hope things will be easier for us in the future in dealing with this. There are times when I am so angry with my sister for doing this to us and dad. Is this normal? I'm sure it isn't but dealing with the shock and everything is more than I can handle. I know I shouldn't blame her but deep down I do. I know it wasn't her choice and God doesn't make mistakes but WHY?

Thanks for listening.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville