Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recommended Reading

Posted by Leogirl (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 14, 05 at 8:37

Hi - I have the name and author of the book I wrote about in a previous post. The author is James Van Praagh and the book is Healing Grief: Reclaiming Life After any Loss. The book covers various losses and cites stories of contact made between people and their loved ones who have died. Not everyone believes in such things but if you do or if you are curious about the subject this is a good book to read. Even for those who believe in these signs that their loved ones are visiting there may still be a few things in this book that are kind of "out there". I'm curious to learn more about signs that you have had - if you would like to share I'd love to read about them. Under the Feeling Sad post there are a few mentioned - any more out there???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recommended Reading

Sounds very interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.

o

Leogirl, here's a link to a thread that contains links to numerous threads on signs (scroll down a few messages to find them).

Here is a link that might be useful: thread about signs

o

Leogirl, I have had many really significant signs, but I'll have to wait until I have more time to try to write them out for you.
I too, am very interested in others' signs from their loved ones.
Lu

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here