Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Letter from Santa

Posted by
Peggy
(pberk@ldd.net) on
Tue, Dec 11, 01 at 22:21

Does anyone know a site where you can make a letter from Santa and print it out.
I did this last year and sent it to the small grankids but the site has changed this year and i can't seem to find one .
Thanks, Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Letter from Santa

• Posted by
    Auleeta
    (123@123.com) on
    Wed, Dec 12, 01 at 11:13

Why don't you just get some cute Christmas stationary and make up your own on the computer and print it out. That way, the letter will be far more personal since you know him so well. My DD is stopping at the post office today to pick up some Santa Claus letters that we'll answer for the kids--that's what we're going to do. My stationary has candy canes on it. Or search out some good Christmas images on the web and make up your own stationary. Google has a good image search.

o
RE: Letter from Santa

You can also mail children's letters to Santa and volunteer employees at Canada Post will send a reply back from St Nick himself. You can do this no matter where you live. Canada Post employees answer over a million letters to Santa from countries all over the world every year in 21 different languages. The reason they are all sent to Canada Post is because the North Pole is supposedly part of Canada or close to it. The address is simple:

Santa Claus
North Pole
HOH OHO (The postal code spells HO HO HO)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here