SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emilycinicola

Daughter on drugs..children in limbo

emily cinicola
22 years ago

For 8 years, my daughter has been going back & forth to a Man that is a drug addict,alcoholic and beaten her up 3 times.I took her daughter from her and raising her now for past 6 years. She got pregnant and had another child by this abusive crack head boyfriend and now,this child is being dragged through hell........I am too old to start over raising a 2 yr old on top of this 14 year old. My daughter thinks I'm taking her children & trying to control her life. The court put this 2 yr old in my custody due to my daughters drug abuse & boyfriends drug abuse & violent nature,with the agreement she would stay in my home away from this boyfriend & help with the 2 yr old........now my daughter has gone back to the abusive boyfriend and doing drugs again and dragging the 2 yr old with her. I took the child and placed her with a friend of mine who would like to foster care the child. I don't know what to do anymore, I am just devastated she has done this to another one of her daughters. I don't want to give up the 2 yr old,but I am too old to raise another child plus the 14 yr old one. HELP...which way should I turn. thank you.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH