SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ray52_gw

When to say enough is enough!!!! HELP????

ray52
14 years ago

We became new grandparents in Aug.(what a true blessing)his name is Tristan.Our daughter is 25 living with a very controling man who is 28. he is not the father but talked my daughter into putting his name on the birth certificate. He has been in trouble most of his life and has had a terrible home. We thought with a little love and a stable family we could change things. He has not worked in 6 months, drives my daughters car, lives in a apartment that she pays for and is becoming abusive towards us and her mostly after he has had a drink or two or four or six. My wife and I could never have children so we adopted Amanda at age 32&30(open adoption-- she sees her birth Mom every year for a week). She has had a great life-- until he met her four years ago. We are at our wits end with the non stop asking for money, car payments and so on. They have been abusive to each other in the past and we hate to see this little guy grow up living in their hell--How do we stop it without the chance of him taking the baby out of state and out of our lives to live with his mother. He has hit both my wife and myself and spent time in jail for his actions but never a sorry from him. We live a simple quiet life, I'm at my breaking point with this man---I'm not sure of what I might do if he ever touches us again. Please help!!!

Comments (6)

Sponsored