SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sihasapa

missing first grandson

sihasapa
16 years ago

my grandson is 3 months old. my daughter announced she was getting married, but not to her fiance of 4 yrs., but to a fellow she met 2 weeks prior, and also that she was having a baby. although shocked,we paid for the wedding, catered the reception and started finishing remodeling a place for them on our property.my new son-in-law showed no interset in helping my husband and i.they ended up moving in a trailer near his parents where they pay $500 a month for.to make a long story short, the baby was born, beautiful boy! videoed the birth. we gave them $ 700 when they came home to help out. later we bought a washer/dryer set they were to pay us back for this one though. my daughter arrives one morning with the baby, we were happy to see him as we don't very often. but she was here to borrow $500 to pay the rent.

i told her ok, but this would have to be paid when her husband got paid. she became defensive,said i was bad mouthing her husband and took the baby home. didn't see him for 2 wks.any way, a week later, our son whom we are practicing tough love with was in trouble again and we said no. she calls, tells me i'm a sorry person for saying no, and she does not want to speak to me again.we haven,t. it's been a month now. thanksgiving came and went, i am afraid christmas will too without getting to see my grandson which we both love very much. thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and maybe offer some advice. this is my first time to post.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus