SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beadingrandma

Worried!!!

beadingrandma
16 years ago

I the Grandma of the most beautiful 15 month old girl in the world, at least I think so.

Well, as far as most people know, I am grandma. My son however is not the biological father to this sweet baby. We have known this since before she was born. My Son at 19 years old, stepped up to his girlfriend, and decided to be the father to someone else's child. He is young, but a good dad!

We have loved this baby since before she was born. Even so much as they all lived with us for a good part of the year.

This week they have been fighting quite a bit.

I am so scared, they will break up, and the mother will decide to take her away from my son, and us. She has been the light of our lives since the moment she landed on this earth.

It has been a difficult year, my husband had a bad accident, was in the hospital a month, out of work 6 months and back in the hospital for more surgeries. The thing keeping us sane is this little girl.

I am afraid that we are all going to get our hearts broken if they break up and she decides to not allow us to have contact with her. My son has told us, she threatened him with making sure he never sees the baby again.

I wish I knew how to handle this. Any thoughts?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone