Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let's Show Off These Babies!!

Posted by Dancey (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 7, 04 at 18:23

This pic of Aeryn was taken in the spring. She looks so much grownier now. The pic was taken at her house. They live in the country. And so do we.

Dancey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let's Show Off These Babies!!

She's not much of a baby any more-she turned 3 this year, but this is my granddaughter whom has turned into my daughter (I've adopted her) her name is Dessie and is the apple of my eye. :)

o

What a doll!!! Love that smile! She is so cute. I know you enjoy every minute with her.

Dancey

o
RE: More pics!

Aeryn's wearing her cheerleading suit in this pic. My dd and sil live in a small rural town and one of the highlights is high school football. They go to a lot of the games. Aeryn loves it!

Dancey

o
RE: More pics!

This is one of the latest pics dd had taken. Aeryn is 18 mos. old here. I just can't believe how fast she's growing up. I'm not ready for her to grow up!!!! *S*

Dancey

o

This is my DD (Dessie) & my GS (Cameron) playing dress-up..lol Check out the mis-matched shoes!! LOL

I could go on with this thread for weeks...lol I have THOUSANDS of pictures of her, LOL

o

They are sooooo cute! They will have so much fun growing up together. Yes I see the 'neat shoe match'. LOL

Dancey

o
RE: More Pics!

She's such a big tease! She's wearing her Aunt Carly's reading glasses.

Aeryn at 19 mos.

o

Here's one from one of the most recent football games.

Dancey

o

I hope I don't offend anyone with this but, you should think twice about putting these precious babies on the internet. I read something about this last week and it is scary. If a pervert choose one particular child, there is a good chance they can find that child through the computer and your post. My nephew is a computer expert and he found out another relative put his child's photo on their web site, he blasted them good. Someone in the help forum asked what the fuss was about online privacy, then an expert came back with OP's phone number and address. He didn't put all of the numbers online, just enough to convince the poster that it can be done.

o

This is my oldest DS and 3 of my darling rugrats.
They live 2 hrs drive away,and it kills me.

Eliza ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here