Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Baby Websites

Posted by Dancey (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 04 at 18:02

Here is a baby website that I enjoy.

www.babycenter.com They have a lot of good information there about babies from infancy to older.

Dancey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Baby Websites

Dancy,
I found a site today that is good for kids of all ages. It has lots of crafty things & learning activities. We printed out some "shape" pages that Dessie could practice cutting out. There's painting online or you can print them out. Also little books you could print out and make.
Tons & tons of things to do there, check it out!

EnchantedLearning.com

Deb

o

Deb that is a real neat website. I saved it to my favorites for Aeryn. She is going to love it! Right now she is enjoying Kneebouncers.com She can punch any key on the keyboard and something cute will pop up on screen. She loves the sounds of the train, car, and tractor too. ;) It seems so funny to see such a tiny little girl sitting at my computer playing!!!

Dancey

o
RE: More fun Websites!

Another cute website for kids is:
www.pbskids.org

Dancey

o

Oh yeah, good ole pbs...very familiar with that one. Dessie is 3 now and she has an old puter of ours. We have a couple of sites that she is allowed to get on when she wants and that is one of them. She also has alot of games and learning activity games that she uses. I'm amazed at how fast she learned to use the mouse and do the double clicking, the click & drag to make it all work. But it sure will be easier for her when she get's to school.

Deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here