Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
' I never get anywhere' !

Posted by carole6 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 7, 08 at 17:05

Just had to post this: My 2/12 yr. old grandson was recently bugging his dad that he never gets anywhere.."not grandpa's, not the Dairy Queen or the fair.!"
So, my son brought him for a visit.What with work schedules, etc., this little boy doesn't get a lot of places, but how bored can such a small child be?!
We thought this pretty humorous!
What do other grandparents think?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ' I never get anywhere' !

That's so funny, kids say the cutest things! I'm sure he was thrilled to come to your house!

It's amazing how different kids are. My son wanted to go, go, go all the time. Before he could walk he'd pull himself up on the front door and say, "Go, go, Mama, go, go!"

My daughter, on the other hand, hated to go anywhere. She was happy as a clam at home, but she hated going places.

Sounds like your grandson is one who likes plenty of action and going places!

o
RE: ' I never get anywhere' !

Yes, this grandson is going to be a go-getter, I think! He does love visiting us.His little sister, who's just one year old,already seems to be a quieter child. Too early to tell, I guess. It is funny how one child can be so different from another. I have two boys, and they always were quite different.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here