Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Abandoned grandmother

Posted by nancyl_ont (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 03 at 9:09

There`s not much activity on this site so perhaps I wont`t hear from anyone. I am feeling so terribly bad because my dd won`t let the kids visit me anymore. I used to have them all school holidays and for the past three summers. At Easter dd said no they are not coming. It breaks my heart to see all their little friends at the cottage, all the swimming lessons, playgrounds, etc., etc. that they are missing. They love to visit and used to argur whose turn it was to stay longer. They are ages 4, 6 and 8. I am missing all their cute years. I am in my 70`s and live alone. I just lived for those kids. They are my only relatives left. Can you believe anyone could be so cruel to her aged, lonely mother? Guess I need a shoulder to cry on. Or something....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Abandoned grandmother

Why did she do that? Did the two of you have a disagreement? Is she good the the kids or are they abused...what about the father? I would have to have much more information before I could make any comments on something like this...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here