Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Mothers Day

Posted by DingBat (My Page) on
Sun, May 12, 02 at 12:55

Just found this forum recently, have been lurking and thought now would be a good time to join in. Mothers Day is even more special to me now that I'm Gramma. Seeing those little ones (GS 20 mos., GD 3 1/2 yrs.) brings back special memories of when my kids were small. They've brought my DD and me much closer, and I'm blest with a wonderful SIL. I think there are lots of moms and grandmas that never gave birth to children but have loved them just the same. Some raised them, some were just there when they were needed. Happy Mothers Day to them too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Mothers Day

And the same to you DingBat!
Welcome to our forum.

Funny how the grandchildren draw a family closer. I have also experienced this. Our Baby Boy was just born in February to our dd so I am new to this and am loving it.

o
RE: Happy Mothers Day

Thanks. And Congratulations! I'm enjoying being Gramma so much. Of course I have the sweetest, cutest, most adorable grandkids in the world--just like every other grandparent. Funny how that works, but it does! I never really knew either of my grandmas that well, never knew either grandpa, my kids only have one grandma and love her to pieces. She'll always be very special to them. That's what I hope for with my grandkids.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here