SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
verad_gw

My grandbabies

verad
15 years ago

I have 2 grandbabies who are 2 yrs and 7 mos. My son and the mother are so worried about how much drama they can cause, that these babies go through more than they should have too. Tonight they had an altercation in front of my home, when mom came to get the kids. (we have had the kids since 7:30 a.m. friday morning) The babies were in the middle and the police were called. The mother went to jail for "disorderly conduct", and my son was angry at me for the police arriving and taking her to jail, so her left with the babies and the other g'ma and told me I would never see him or the babies again. My heart is broken. I love those kids, and I have them 99% of the time. My son is irresponsible as well as the mom and won't even buy a jar of babyfood for the baby. I buy everything for my home to help them both out. I'm sorry she went to jail, but everytime she comes to my home she starts a fight. My grandson is 2 1/2 and couldn't say a word til I began keeping him, and got him started in First Steps, and my granddaugter had not had her 2 mo shots til I took her last mo. I know the other g'ma and I do not see eye to eye on this. And I don't think she see's what the kids are doing to the babies. What are my grounds on filing for "guardianship" for the children? I truly feel I won't get to see them again, and this is only because I won't tolerate their games where the babies are involved ANY LONGER!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH