SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ecinicola

No light at the end of the tunnel.

ecinicola
21 years ago

Daughter has messed her life up on drugs,worthless men,and nightlife and she's 40 yrs old. She has a 13 yr old that I had to take into my home due to drugs and boyfriends.I am 65 and having a very difficult time raising another child phyiscally and financially,but I am doing it somehow. She also has a 2 yr old, that I simply can not rescue...and my daughter is about to loose this child. My daughter has gone down to the bottom financially and constantly has debts she shouldn't have, such as driving on suspended license fees,etc etc. She had nowhere to live,due to unable to make enough to pay rent fees,and I am blessed with her in my house which she will not follow my house rules.Drags in late at night....won't clean up after herself..runs up my bills washing clothes,drying them. No consideration for me and obviously no respect or graitude.....and yet here I am stuck taking care of 40 yr old Mother,her two children and I can't even retire or take a vacation or get cataract surgery taken care of. My daughter certainly isn't one I could ask for help,and nor would she offer. We do not get along because of how she has done me,her children and herself.......but mostly how she does her children and me.

I think a curse was put on me.........can anyone help get this curse off so I can see a light at the end of this tunnel.....I see no hope and no light. Thank you.

Comments (9)

Sponsored