Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any help voting for my Grand-Daughter would be appreciated!!

Posted by jillyaz (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 08 at 20:33

Hi Everyone,

My GrandDaughter was entered into a Baby Idol contest at a local radio station and she made it from round 1 to round 2 and now the finals!

Could you all please help me out with some votes for her?

AUBREY C - CONTESTANT #5 - FINALS GALLERY

www.mix969.com/pages/babyidolvoting.html

Voting begins now, goes through April 24th. You can vote multiple times every day!! If you refresh the screen it allows you to re-vote. Please vote for her as many times as you can between now and April 24th. Aubrey would really appreciate all of your votes every day so that she can win $2,000 in cash and a $500 savings bond with MidFirst Bank!!!!

Please feel free to send this link to anyone else you think would be able to help with more votes!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Jill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any help voting for my Grand-Daughter would be appreciated!!

She's adorable! Good luck.

o
RE: Any help voting for my Grand-Daughter would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here