Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wow...more grandmas to talk too!

Posted by oldherb (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 14, 03 at 13:27

Wow! I love this...grandma gab! I have been stuck on other forums all winter and just found you all by accident! (like I really need to be spending more time on the web).

I am the grandmother of 3 very fine girls...twins (5 in May) and a 3yr old. They are the joy of my life and add so much to my world. Now I found a place where I can babble about them and I won't have eyes rolling at me...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wow...more grandmas to talk too!

Glad you found us. I love all the forums on this site. Congratulations on the 3 girls. Hope they are happy and healthy. I have five (5) grandsons ages 11 mos. to 9 yrs. They are all beautiful even if they are boys.

o
RE: Wow...more grandmas to talk too!

What kind of baloney is this, " ... even if they are boys."!!!!

Good wishes to all for a wonderful post-Easter season.

joyful guy/Ed

P.S. Dad had three sons - that helped with farm work when hired men all gone to World War II.

Mom was sick in hosp. (schizo) from when I was 5 or 6 - Grandma (serious curvature of spine) and hired help operated our home.

I remember once him and a neighbour who lived in the nearby village - and who had three daughters - commisserating with one another as to whose parental life was more difficult. This discussion taking place in our farmyard.

Enjoy your week, folks - approach each day with anticipation and expectation. Something new to learn each day - even for old farts like us.

joyful guy/Ed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here