Return to the Grandparents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Childern's Book

Posted by beckygold (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 24, 07 at 2:47

I'm trying to remember the name of a children's book I read when I was a kid. I cannot remember the name of the main character (and would also like to know that). The book is about some mice that live in a cafe of some sort. One mouse likes another (I think her name is Isabel or Isabella?) and he wants to ask her out for valentine's day but is too shy. He writes her lots of love letters and ends up crumpling them up and throwing them away. His best friend I think is named Theodore. In the end he trips on something and gives her a candy heart and they fall in love. The last page of the book has their tails making a heart. Please let me know if anyone knows the name of this book or the name of the main character in it. Greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Childern's Book

I dont recall that book but would love to find the book " willie bear goes to school"
I am a new Grandma and am starting to buy books for my 3 week old Grand Daughter named Bella Kay :) .
I sure hope you can find the book !

o
RE: Old Childern's Book

I found a book I dearly loved as a child by checking with book sellers on E-Bay.
I looked for a couple of years and finally, almost by accident, came across someone with a copy. Some of the sellers will actively search for a specific book for you. Give it a try. It can't hurt and you might come across some others you love as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grandparents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here