Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
let's all interact

Posted by den_ster (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 4, 02 at 0:17

why do we not all interact and get to know everyone?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: let's all interact

sounds good to me, hardly ever anyone on this site.

o

OK i'm ready. I'm in Houston and it's 30 degrees, and is Christmas morning......having my coffee and suppose to be able to see the sun later.
Where are you den ster and bill h ?
Salena

o

hi guys, iam in det. mich, where its 35 degs,and iam 1/2 way thru my shift. about lunch time for me. in mich. you dont see the sun till june, if youre lucky. bill

o

Hey Bill, I hear that. When they talk about cold weather here on the Colorado prairie I tell them it doesn't stay around here long enough to count as cold. I moved here from Petoskey Michigan 25 years ago. Hope you all had great xmas holidays.
Grandmalee

o

grandmalee, happy new yrs, dont know about how good x-mas was, but it was busy i put in 12 hr shift. one day of the year i get paid what iam worth hahahaha bill

o

Hey den ster; I posted on your other message too. Like to be able to get a group going for whatever ya got to say. We all need an ear at times. Hi to all who enters.

o

Hi,
Meg here from Eastern Canada!

o

Hi-Meg!
Was glad to see that someone had answered. I was even more excited when I seen Canada. Seems to be a fasinating country. When is the upcoming wedding? I love to garden every chance I get. Not very good at it, but learning. Come back:>)

o

hiya all....NJ here.....close to Phila.......rainy right now.....been sooooooooo cold this winter....anyone close by?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here