Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canadians

Posted by meg1199 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 7, 02 at 22:57

Hi there,
Any Canadians out there???? I'm on the East coast in New Brunswick.....
Meg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canadians

Hi meg,
I'm not too far from you....also from N.B. (Miramichi - how about you?) Who knows, we may even be neighbors???? (Posting is new to me, so I hope I'm doing this right!)
karen2002

o

HI Meg, I live in Alberta.I have never been to New Brunswick,my sister has though, and said it is really nice there.

o

Hi Meg and all....I'm next door to Meg in BC...Vancouver Island. Born and grew up in Cowtown .....still my home but LOVE the west coast......lots of Canucks on the site....keep watching.

o

Hello, all! Glad to meet you. Wish there were more of us. I`m in the Ottawa valley. Any neighbours? It sure is a big country, isn`t it? I have never been to NB, NS or BC and never expect to go: too far and too expensive. Too bad! Does anyone know of a really good Canadian forum site? This site is great but I have remarks and questions that are specifically Canadian, eg re legal matters, wills, etc. (being retired) and also would love to chat about the overall Canadian scene. So far I haven`t found one. Any clues? Cheers. Nancy

o

One more Canadian. Farther up north. About 5 hours drive from Ottawa. My husband and son were just there for a dirt biking weekend. Looking for the same site but no luck yet.

o

Hi Linda. Nice to hear from you. Can`t think what is 5 hours north of Ottawa! LOL.

I have belatedly been reading some of the directives re this site and I notice we are not allowed to promote other forum sites, so guess we had better behave. If you are interested in Canadian government shenanigans etc., perhaps you could e.mail me directly. Maybe we could come up with something. It sure is desperately needed.

o

~~waving from calgary alberta~~

o

Hi from Manitoba!!

o

hey from alberta !!!

o

A snowy hello from Northern Saskatchewan
Yve

o

Just found this forum, I'm always over there in the building, remodeling etc. forum.

Nancy,

No one is going to kick you off this site if you link someone to another website, it is done regularly here and if you look at the bottom of this page you will notice a window that you can enter a URL to link to any other site, it is encouraged.
I used to have a cottage in the Ottawa valley, Westmeath to be exact, great people and fishing. Love the valley, should have kept it but a bit of a drive from Selkirk Ont, 52K south of Hamilton and 7 hrs from Pembroke.

Merry Christmas to all you Canucks out there.

o

Hi all!
Central Ontario reporting in.
About 3 hours north/west of Ottawa.....
Come on over to the Kitchen Table.....a few Canadians hang out there too!!
R.

o

Isn't Canuck a derogatory word? Just curious. It seems like it should be!! I'm from Michigan, what do I know! Ruth Ann

o

Hi everybody,
I'm from beautiful Elliot Lake, Ontario, about 7 hours northwest of Toronto. Just saw a pic of a blooming almond tree in another forum - it's -25C here, I don't even want to think about the wind chill!
But - I just love it!!!

o

I'm from cold Ottawa, -27C today.

o

I live an hour south of Ottawa, which takes you down to the St. Lawrence River. Presently enjoying the weather in Myrtle Beach, S.C. - won't be long till we pack up and face the "frozen north" again. Golf is great here, but March is here now and spring can't be far behind!

o

Well this is an old thread, but I just found it and want to say hello from Wallace, Nova Scotia. I'm usually in the rose forum, but because of all the miserable weather I am stuck inside and bored! Hope you are having good gardening weather.

Have been across Canada twice by car and it is an incredibly beautiful country. I love N.S. though and this is where I want to travel, all around all the nooks and crannies.

o

I'll add myself here too, even though the thread is old. I'm Canadian from Vancouver Island and have been living many years in Spain, presently in Tenerife, Canary Islands but go back to Victoria, B.C. and upper Island for summer holidays.

My husband and I both retired early and have a little house and garden with semi-tropical plants and many roses. I'm usually over at the cooking forum but also love lurking at the photography and computer forums.

Hi to you all from,

Sharon (aka SharonCb)

o

Just discoved this old posting don't even know it it is still active but I'm a fellow Canadian from Ajax Ontario.
Angel

o

Hi from Vancouver.
No, it doesn't always rain here, but we don't know what to do with the snow either.

Anyone out there inerested in cross stitching?

st

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here