Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello Nebraska

Posted by
Deb
(mrsfb4thekds@juno.com) on
Wed, Oct 25, 00 at 22:31

Anyone from Nebraska? I've posted before,and I would like to meet or chat with ya. I live in Omaha, please write. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello Nebraska

Hi Deb
I am from south central NE. Go Big Red Lets chat :)
Rose

o

Nebgranny here...I would like to hear from other Nebraska folks. Go Big RED ! Big game today in Manhattan Kansas..

o

Hi Deb.......Donna from Omaha Big Red didn't go.:-(

o

Expecting snow today. Hope we don't get much, hate to drive in it. Let me know how much you get. It's suppose to start here late this afternoon. Deb

o

Hey--I am from Columbus! Glad to see some fellow Big Red Fans aboard! Windy as all get up today here! Love to hear back from anyone!

o

Hello Deb! Also in Omaha. Where is the snowy winter they said we will have? I want a white Christmas!

o

Hey Columbus-ite! I live in northern California--was checking out this website for Christmas Craft ideas. I grew up in Columbus--I'll e-mail you!

Go Huskers!

o

My dh's family live in Columbus. We have quite a few relatives there actually. We'll be there sometime during the Xmas break. Provided we can stop snowing long enough to get out of the driveway. LOL

o

I see that a few of you have ties to Columbus. I have heard from Kerry! I need to get an email to her yet. Deb, what was your husband's family name? I have lived in C town for all of my life. Can't leave the land of the Huskers!!! Great win in the Alamo Bowl, by the way!!!

o

I'm originally from Blair, Nebraska. Still have family there. Lived in SD for the past 27 years.

o

Hi Deb,

I'm from the Kearney area. Rose are you close to me?
Came from the Fremont area. Lived in C.S. CO for a while. Moved here about 6 years ago. Good to be back home to the 'Good Life' . Barb

o

Hi Deb.

I am not from NE. but just across the river in Co. Bluffs.
I came to this site, because it was recomended by a fellow crafter on another site. bhg I think. But have found so much more here than just crafts.
Think I'll probably hang around awile.
Getting lots of good ideas. We aaare living in an old barn that we are still converting to our home. Still have a lot of finishing to do. So I am gathering a lot of ideas here.

Patti

o

Hello, I was born in St Marys hospital in Columbus(which is no longer there) My father was raised in platte center and I have quite alot of family there still. I live in SC now, but part of me will always be in Nebraska. Its funny how many people look at me as if I have two heads when I tell them where I was born. Not many people here have ever met anyone from Nebraska.

o

Melanie, that's why we're special!!! My dh grew up in Platte Center, his dad use to be the town cop. They moved to Columbus when he was a senior in high school. Might go to Columbus tomorrow to visit. Deb-NE

o

Barb I am about 25 miles from you in Holdrege. We will have to get together. lol The game was just to hard to watch today. Would much rather be out making new friends. Rose

o

I am new to Nebraska... I am in Kenesaw! from Georgia..

EMAIL ME...WOULD LIKE TO MEET NEW FREINDS!

o

I am from Lincoln Nebraska and I teach in Crete.

Aspen

o

Although I live in MO now, I have a lot of ties in Nebraska. Was born in the NW corner, little town near Chadron...still have family out there. I also lived in NE Nebraska, near Sioux City, Ia, and later lived in the SE part, south of Omaha....so you can say I've lived in 3 corners of Nebraska! Have a sister still living near Norfolk, and one near Chadron.

o

Hello from down in HOT Tucson AZ. I was born in North Platte some 50+ years ago. My dad was born in Curtis -- a few miles southeast of NP. My mom was born across the line in Northeastern Kansas but grew up in se NE near Endicott & Fairbury. My two uncles still live there. Lots of family and friends in the state. I still love it. Except in the winter. I'd much rather spend my winters in the desert.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here