Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
houston texas

Posted by
Mo
(emorgan@execs.com) on
Fri, Oct 13, 00 at 11:58

hey is anyone in houston? I'm relatively new here but I just go to work and come home.. surely there's more to this city that I'm not aware of! :)

MO

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: houston texas

I am a native Houston resident, and there is something for everyone in this city, its just a matter of locating the things that interest you.

Of course, I am prejudice, but I really think this is one of the finest cities I have ever lived in, so many things going on, great opera company, beaches within an easy drive, all types of festivals, wonderful restaurants and some of the best antique shopping places.

Tell us what your hobbies are, I am sure you can get pointed int he right direction.

jt - Houston

o

One other thing, Houston has many gardeners & plant people, we frequently arrange to meet in a central location & have a picnic, exchange plants, ideas, etc. We have been doing this for the past 5-6 years, each time we have a lot of the original people and manage to add a few new comers.

Last Saturday, we met 9:30 am on the shore of Clear Lake, had a big picnic, watched the sail boats, dolphins, etc. talked ate, swaped gardening stories, trades some unusual plants. So as I said in the prior post, there is indeed something for everyone here, hope you find things of interest to you.

jt

o

Houston is a wonderful city to live in and experience. Houston offers just about anything anyone could want. I moved from Hempstead, TX (a little west of Houston) to Ma not too long ago.

o

Well, I'm here in Houston, too. Guess i'm a bit late tho seeing when these other follow-ups were posted.......Salena

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here