Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fairfield County, CT here....

Posted by
Roni
(BabyV7@aol.com) on
Tue, Aug 24, 99 at 12:25

Anyone from the Fairfield County, Connecticut area? I'd love to hear from you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fairfield County, CT here....

Geez......
I can't believe in the past 3 months since your posting, noone lives in CT?!
Well, I am FROM CT...grew up there, lived there my whole life until 3 years ago when I moved to Atlanta. I visit frequently as my nearly entire family resides there. Born in Bridgeport, lived in (here goes) Waterbury, Woodbury, Southbury, Naugatuck, Seymour, Oxford (mostly valley girl!).
Just wanted to let you know there was SOMEONE else out there!
Michele

o

I'm here! Born, raised and back living in the same house in Rowayton. Love it, I'll never leave.

o

Hi-
Weston from Brooklyn. Been here 9 years. Don't ever want to leave.

o

Im in Northwest CT... Winsted- Torrington area. I just moved here from San Diego,California. This is the first time Ive seen snow ever and wow, we have a ton of it here!

o

I'm in Milford, CT - which is considered to be New Haven County - it's in between Stratford and Orange

o

Hi,
Im in Middlesex County,
I live on the shoreline in a small town.

o

I use to live in Groton and Norwich, CT. I worked in New London. I loved the east coast! Enjoyed myself on the East Coast - still have many, many friends in Ledyard and Old Saybrook.

o

I attend school in Fairfield County, but am from Hartford County. Where in Fairfield do you live?

o

Lived in Norwalk all of my life until moving to FL in '98. My heart, friends, family, and LIFE remain in the nutmeg state! Big difference down here and I'm not only referring to the weather!!

o

Hi! I lived in Norwalk,Conn,most of my life too! Then we moved to Mass... Jackie

o

Connecticut born and bred here...grew up in Norwalk, lived in Boston for a year, back to Norwalk, to Monroe, back to Norwalk, to Monroe, back to Norwalk, to Oxford, and ended up in Woodbury where I've been for the last 15 years! And this is where I'm staying! LOL!!

o

Born & bread in Fairfield County
stratford to be exact..... How can you not love CT
been to school in NY and MA
but nothing beets connecticut.
anyone inthe area wanna say hi
feel free

o

Grew up in Stonington, CT. Moved to Atlanta in 1996, HATED IT, now living in Milford, CT. Love the seasons, never want to live anywhere else.

o

By the way, does anyone know of any private horse barns in the Milford area? I'd like to half lease a horse, but am having trouble of find a barn near Milford.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here