o
Scavenger/Treasure Hunts or Car rally

Posted by rosieclown (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 9, 02 at 12:09

does anyone know how to do these?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scavenger/Treasure Hunts or Car rally

gosh...we used to do these all the time...4 wheel rallies...they were so fun....

I won't be much help...but I will tell you what I remember

We all met at a parking lot...the person in charge would hand out the paper that guided us...It would say something like...leave the parking lot here and turn right....

turn left after the sign that tell you how to get a restfull sleep...there would be a sign about serta matress co. or something like that.

go three miles and turn right...

there would be questions to answer along the way...so many points for each correct answer...

One of them I remember was.."what was the name of mrs. Smiths beloved husband...If we were on the right track we would be going past a cemetry...right at the edge of it, through the fence you could see a stone that said Smith

By the way one of the things you have to bring is a flashlight....

Some of the rally was off road...might have been a hill to climb....or you could go around it...but gained points for climbing.

You got points for best time...correct questions and the extras like the hill climb...(it was a set up hill...where someone dozed up the dirt.)

The rally always ended up at a restaurant. Where the awards were given....there was usually a boobee prize for the last there....

Then everybody ordered something to eat or drink that wanted to.

Don't know if I've helped any or not but you sure brought back some memories....they were really fun
Patti

o

Rosie, we do a car scavenger hunt with our teenaged party goers. Is this what you might want? If so, let me know and I will be glad to forward it to you.

o

Yes this is what I want

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here