Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
On Hwy. 60.....

Posted by
Leveta
(jdkirk@tds.net) on
Wed, Apr 26, 00 at 8:18

As you know, hwy. 60 goes all the way across the US. It's right out my back door. Our back yard runs right into it. Anyone else live on or near 60 in other states?? I live in KY.....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: On Hwy. 60.....

my grandmother lives on 60. my uncle's business is on 60. my aunt lives on 60. but they live in kevil and la center area so they really havent been effected by it. were you one of those that has it running right through your living room? i bet that totally sucks?! i just wish paducah wasn't growing so fast. are you thinking of moving because of it?

o

Highway 60 was our Main Street in the town Bartow, FL. where I grew up.

o

Highway 60 runs through the town my daughter lives in in Missouri.

o

Highway 60 runs about 10 miles south of here in Mitchell, Indiana.

Vivian

o

I lived on 6o.I'm from Owensboro, Kentucky. Where are you from?

o

Where in Ky??I live in Elizabethtown Ky close to hwy 60 and always thought it ended at Paducah.
Larry in Ky

o

Did anyone see the Hwy 60 thing on KET about a week ago. They came right through our town and stopped at a family's house that had the Big rock garden on the hill in their back yard.

o

Hwy 60 is two blocks from my house in Ponca City, OK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here