Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Albertan/Saskatchewanians

Posted by
Lee-Anne
(chevgirl19@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Mar 10, 00 at 23:19

hello i am originallyfrom the swift current sk area, now i am smack dab in between calgary and red deer. anyone near me? i'm starved for adult conversation! haha!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Albertan/Saskatchewanians

Hello Lee-Anne. You have a lovely name! You probably read my reply to you at the KT, but I'm Danielle and I live in Calgary. I'm a little foggy on what town you could be living in, so please forgive me! :) How do you like it there? I would love to move away from Calgary. It's just too big and mean. :)

Danielle H

o
RE: Albertan/Saskatchewanians

Hi LEE-ANNE,
I'm originally from Alberta born and raised in Edmonton and then went to school in Seattle etc. moved back to Alberta but to Calgary and boy do I miss the Rockies. My parents stilll live in Calgary so I get to visit and see the Rockies I now live in So Cal. My Dad is from Red Deer were his grandparents homesteaded back in 1896 I think. Now I'm starved for adult conversation down here feel free to e-mail me but what are doing up there did youself find a cowboy and were do you live? Hope I not out of line I'm really new to this forum.
Leslie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here