Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Colorado anyone?

Posted by Beth_E (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 16, 02 at 20:01

We are contemplating a move to Northern Colorado near Longmont area. Does anyone know anything about this area? Please reply to this message if you do... thanks friends

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Colorado anyone?

I live in Fort Collins and just love it here. Longmont is 30 minutes North of Fort Collins. Where are you moving from?

o

I went to college in Greeley, Co and lived in Boulder for 35 years. I taught school in Longmont for 20 years. What info. are you looking for?
Carol

o

Go to City Data- then go to the Clorado/Denver/Ft Collins forum. You will find out evrything you want/need to know from people there.
I am in Denver/Longmont area frequently, live in Wyoming...I love the geographic area, the seasons...most everything except the winter electric bill!

o

I have only been through Colorado on bus tours and the traffic is horrendous. We toured the Monument Park and then on to Denver passing the signs that said Vail, Aspen etc.. I don't know where Longmont is, but would never want to live any where near Denver. Every place I have been has bumper to bumper traffic, even stopping on the expressway. When we went to Casper, Wyoming we were told which highway to cut off on to miss Denver and the traffic. Loved Casper and the surrounding area.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here