Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mid-Coast Maine

Posted by
jeanine
(sentry_realtor@snet.net) on
Fri, Mar 30, 01 at 6:50

Anyone out there from Mid-Coast Maine, say from Wiscassett to Camden and as far north as Appleton? I spent a lot of time as a child and young adult in the area and I'm trying to find out what happen to some of the people I knew back then, especially from the Port Clyde area. It's such a small town that the kids could not wait to get their driver's license to get out. When I go back to the area there are very few people I still know and I always wondered what happen to the local friends I knew.

Also, I'm looking for anyone who had a really good experience with a realtor in the area. I've meet a few and know a few and as a realtor in CT, some of them didn't impress me very much, and ideas or referrals? Someone who is familiar with vacation rentals and residential purchases. thank you for help. jeanine

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here