Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Golden Wedding Anniv. Ideas

Posted by jka1941 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 23:35

Does anyone have ideas on Golden Wedding anniversary celebrations. We will be having ours in June and I would like some suggestions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Golden Wedding Anniv. Ideas

My daughter gave us a lovely party with my relatives and friends. She did the baking and had the main courses catered. When we walked in she had the song that was the first dance for my dh and me. Of course we danced to "True Love" She had an easel with a picture of our wedding enlarged so all could see. We all had cocktails and ate and laughed and reminisced. It was wonderful. I loved it as all the people I love were there. I had told them "don't ever give a big sheebang, I wasnt it quiet.

o
RE: Golden Wedding Anniv. Ideas

I am assuming the golden is 50 years??? If it is write the white house and have them send the couple an anniversary card signed or stamped by the president.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here