Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how about hearing from central california?

Posted by
Lynn
(aaamom@pacbell.net) on
Tue, Feb 27, 01 at 20:58

New to Modesto and wondering who else might be looking at this site and is in the area.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how about hearing from central california?

I'm not from Modesto, but I'm a native of Fresno. Smack in the Central Valley of California. I usually read the posts in alot of forums. I have learned a lot! Just don't write much. I'm sure there are more of us 'quiet ones' out here. Guess it's time to speak up. Nice to meet you Lynn, Jan here!

o

Guess I'm kinda one of the quiet ones too!!
I'm not in Modesto but over the hill in Pleasanton. We will be in Fresno this weekend tho. Our street rod will be at Blackies car show at the convention center. Taking it down Thursday. My husbands family is from Fresno, but most have moved to the bay area.

o

Greetings from another "Prune Picker!" LOL. I live in Oklahoma, but I am from California myself. Do either of you gals know Mushy of the KT, she lives in Fresno. I have a bunch of relatives there. Best Peaches in the world come outta Fresno! I'm planning a road trip to Southern Ca, in the near future!

o

hi everyone! born and raised in sanger, but have lived in hanford about 9 years! how's everyone fairing with our summer heat?

o

Pretty country, nice people, lousy congressman.

o

Well hi there neighbor. I live just over the river in Escalon. I check this web site about once a month and was supprised to see someone from the central valley out there.
I usually only check the garden site but had some extra time on my hands and thought I would check out other sites. There are some really neat people out there and have helped me out a few times. Talk to you later.
Pete

o

I'm in Modesto and getting really tired of the fog! I'm ready for spring and some sunshine.

o

Uhm . . . Does the central coast count? Good ol' Monterey Bay homie here.

o

I also live in Modesto. Just found this site today. I'm doing low carb and got this web site from a poster over at the LowCarbFriends.com site. It's a small world, isn't it?!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here