Margaret Wa (6/8)
(wsb@gemsi.com) on
Sat, Feb 6, 99 at 19:02

Anyone out there from Washington?
Margaret

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Washington State.....

Hi Margaret, I'm from washington state too up inthe northern part about 40 miles south of the Canadian border, in the city of Bellingham
Erin

o

• Posted by
    Margaret Wa (6/8)
    (wsb@gemsi.com) on
    Mon, Feb 8, 99 at 13:17

Hi Erin,
I think if we get one more we can call ourselves a group~~LOL~~and have a get together.

o

Hi Margaret, I used to be does that count? Plus I am Erin's sister so it's almost a 2 for 1 deal LOL......
I am in Portland OR, where abouts are you again?
Lynae

o

• Posted by
    Margaret Wa (6/8)
    (wsb@gemsi.com) on
    Tue, Feb 9, 99 at 6:34

Hi Lynae,
That sounds close enough for me, besides I don't think there are too many of us in this neck of the woods. I'm in small town, half way between Seattle and Spokane. My husband and I like to travel in our 5th wheel trailer during the summer and we sometimes head over to your side of the mountians, next time we are coming that way I'll let you and Erin know and if it works out perhaps we can meet somewhere.
Margaret

o

Hi Margaret, that would be great fun, I'd love to meet Kt friends in person, hope someday it works out, keep us posted
Erin

o

Hi Margaret, Erin and Lynae. I would like to be included in a gettogether. I'm 10 miles off the I-5 corridor half way between Seattle and Portland. Margaret, I am a little over 2 miles off Hwy 12 if you ever come over White Pass.
Betty

o

• Posted by
    Margaret Wa (6/8)
    (wsb@gemsi.com) on
    Sat, Feb 20, 99 at 14:12

This is great, our little group is growing. Can't wait for our summer travel-bug to kick in. See ya all some time this summer. Perhaps by then we'll have another one to add to our group!!!
Margaret

o

If janalyn ever comes out of hidding maybe she will join us she is only about an hour from Erin.
Lynae

o

I am just out of Spokane at the Idaho border. Anyone else from this area?

o

Hi Gang, looks like the ranks are growing! I'll be heading home to Washington some time early this summer for a visit, Can I join you too?

Mary W
:-B

o

• Posted by
    Margaret Wa (6/8)
    (wsb@gemsi.com) on
    Mon, Mar 1, 99 at 2:18

Hi Mary,
Make sure you post and let us know when you are coming so we can see what we can work out, ok. Sounds like fun. What do the rest of you think?
Margaret

o

Hi, all I'm coming to Port Orchard sometime this summer to visit my daughter maybe we can meet up. It would be great to meet some of you. My daughter is Janelle from KT a newcomer like me.

o

Hey, Washington-ers,
I'll be in the Seattle/Bremerton area in mid-June for my nephew's graduation. Give me a hollar if there's gonna be a get-together around that time- ok?
Ruth

o

I can be available most anytime. I look forward to meeting you all.
Betty

o

Looks like we are on a roll now. Once your dates are definate, let us know It is only 3 hours for me to Seattle. If you post here put an FYI in the KT as I sometimes forget to peek in here for days at a time I would hate to miss you.
Lynae

o

WOW look at all these people that we're getting, Im about 2 hrs north of Seattle so it wouldn't be much for me to pop on down thereabouts either. Just let me know where and when. I'd be pretty open anytime on a weekend. Early on in June , I have a son graduting and I don't know what week it is yet, but any other is good.
Let's keep in touch
Erin

o

• Posted by
    Margaret Wa (6/8)
    (wsb@gemsi.com) on
    Sun, Mar 7, 99 at 23:03

I'm about three hours east of Seattle so I can make a day trip out of it real easy.

o

Hi, i am new to this, but i also am from Washington State. I am in the Yakima valley! I would be interested in hearing more about this get together! Keep me posted!

o

Hey, count me in...I'm in Marysville.

o

I am from Wenatchee....anybody close around here?

o

Thanks Betty for the email, I never thought of looking here.Can I come too? I'll tag along with Lynae since she will have to pass through Vancouver where I am. I am always in KT so hope you post there too.

o

Hello! I'm about and hour and a half south of Seattle! this could be fun!

o

Hi all!! I'm in Kent about 45 minutes southeast of Seattle. We're having company from Sweden from June 8-28, but I'd like to try to get together with you.

o

Hello, I am from a small town near Wenatchee called Cashmere, it is right in the middle of the state--apple country!

o

Hi we are from Ferndale Washington just out side of Bellingham we would like to meet all of you as well.

o

I moved to Iowa in August...but was raised in Washington all of my life. First in Oroville...by the Canadian Border...then in the Walla Walla area...then Spokane for the
last 23 years. We will be here for two years for my fiances job...and then leave, going back home. We are going to Spokane in March to make some of our wedding arrangements...
then returning to marry in the beginning of July...wedding is July 15, 2000...but will have lots to do for the special day so going early. Getting married at an old country church in the Millwood area...and reception at the grange hall on Bigalow Gulch if that rings any bells for anyone. I
worked at Tomato Street in Spokane. Miss the Northwest tons and tons.

o

Count me in! I just moved to Vancouver, WA 3 months ago.

o

Hi!
I'm down here in Olympia. Anyone else?

o

E-mail address changed to djdorland@juno.com
Would like to correspond with others who like to RV travel.
Retired and raising and home schooling a 13 year old grandson. Joan

o
New to the evergreen state

I'm in Lacey. Close to Olympia. Like to make new lady pals.

o

From Seattle. It's interesting to see how many WA people are on here. Quite a lot! -BJ

o

Anybody know where Concrete is? About 30 minutes from
Sedro Wooley.

o

I down here between Yakima and Tri-Cities.

o

Kelly, I once visited some friends who lived outside of the Tri-Cities and Yakima, just outside of Bentonville.. or something like that..

o

1 more I'm Jim live just east of Renton

o

Wow....this is a reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy oooolllllddddd thread!!!

Did any of you guys meet up? And what happened???

I recently had a get together here for some Garden Junk pals. We had such a great time! It was like meeting old friends. It was so much fun, we did it again a month later at another gals house.

o

I'm Debbie from Centralia half way between Seattle and Portland.

o

hey all! you might kick me out as i live in fort worth texas, but grown and raised in portland, oregon. my family hometown is ellensburg washington, and my sis lives in kelso. i travel to central wash, every chance i get. please! give me that chance!!!

trin

o

I'm on Whidbey......

o

I am in Mukilteo.....I've lived here for 18 months and I don't know anyone,yet.

o

I'm a Tri-Cities gal.

o

I'm from Centralia right between Portland and Seattle.

o

I lived in Shelton years ago.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here