Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ohio Checking in

Posted by
Cheryl in Ohio
(cheryl.rankin@caresystems.com) on
Fri, Feb 5, 99 at 18:18

We have about 10 folks so far. Anyone else that is interested in attending, send me a message and I will put you on the update list. Glad to see we may have a few from Indiana joining us. If you want a T shirt, send me your size. Hope to hear from more of you!

Cheryl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ohio Checking in

Wher are you going to have this get together - I'm from Indianapolis,Indiana and I would be interested.

o

yep
let me know the details......dayton area here :)

o

I would love to meet people in the Ohio Area. Any age limits? I'm from N. Ky but lived in the Dayton, Ohio area while my sons were growing up. I live across the river from Cincinnati now.

o

I'm from Hartville--Let me know about it!!!!

o

Sounds like a great idea to me..I'm from the Marion area..work weekdays but weekends are free. Any tentative date/location yet? Looking forward to any news on the great Ohio adventure!

o

I am from Louisville, Ky and drive to the GAP outlet quite often...could probably make a get together....let me know more!!!!

o

Not hearing much from the "HOOSIER'S" I'll keep up with this bb and let you know,if IN. can be included was born in Sandusky,if that will help me out any (LOL) Thanks Gail

o

This is a wonderful idea...I'm in the Columbus area. Please let me know when and where!

o

the columbus area also....where? & when?
looking forward to it

o

I'm from the Dayton area. I'd love to know what the plans are!!!! Please let me know!

o

From Columbus and Cambridge area. Can't get back very often
but like to keep up on news. When e-mailing use word Ohio, as I don't read all my e-mail.

o

Hometown, Coshocton, Ohio. Please let me know when and where it's happening Sounds like a lot of fun.

o

I'm in the Canton area in Stark County, and I'm new here...what are we planning, and when? Or did i miss it?

o

Did this ever happen?

Here is a link that might be useful: Building a new home

o

hello fellow buckeyes!been stuck hr in mi. for past 18 yrs, anyone from indian lake or lima? i grew up in lima and later lived few years at indian lake. b-4 being sentenced to mi.

o

Hey all. Just cruising around when I found this Ohio check in. What's it all about anyway? Well I'm from Cincinnati Ohio.

o

Is everyone still around?

o

dont know about the rest, but iam still around

o

Hi Bill,

I'm in Ohio and live in the suburbs of Columbus.

o

hi beth, columbus is great, iam from lima and live in flat rock mi. now, good to hear from a fellow buckeye. happy holidays.

o

How about Mansfield or Knox County?

o

Beth - I live in Columbus, too!

o

Hey Bill! I'm from around Lima, I have family at Indian Lake too.

o

hey susnn, great to hear from you. i used to live on hillcrest the oatman edition on indian lake, on turkeyfoot. lived on wendell ave in lima, then in ft.shawnee for a bit. lima sr.high school class of 77 sure miss them kewpies!

o

Bill...I'm from Shawnee (class of 79). I moved out west for many years and Kewpee was definitely on the list of things I missed. Not much ever changes around here.

o

Hi there Lima-ites.....I am a 1974 Shawnee graduate, but don't get back to Lima much...living now south of Columbus and have found no comparison to the Kewpie so far!

o

will be back in lima next week. 1st time in the last cpl yrs. will stop and have a kewpee for all you guys!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here