Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iowa & surrounding areas!

Posted by
katia-ia
(-katia-@mailexcite.com) on
Thu, Feb 11, 99 at 18:02

Well, LuAnne, Carrie, Karmen & I have met before & it was great fun. We have a chance to do it again, & we'd certainly like to have some others join us.

I'll be in Ames again the week of Februay 28th. I'll be there for the whole week. I'll be working during the day, but will be free evenings as well as Sunday & the following Saturday.

Anyone interested in getting together? Let's go for it!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iowa & surrounding areas!

Checking the calandar. I'll get back to ya. 'K?
See ya later
LuAnne

o

Hi Katia!

I need clarification...

Do you mean Feb. 22- 28th OR Feb. 28th - March 6th?

o
RE: Iowa & surrounding areas!!!!

I reread your message and see you meant the 28th through March 6th.

Wednesday night is out because we have church, but I think most any other night would work for me. Probably Thursday would work best right now.

What's everyone else say?

o

I am from Grinnell IA and interested in the details. It sounds fun, so let me know.

o

Hi - I would like to meet some of you at a later date - I'm in St Louis and enjoy the Cedar Rapids area. Please keep me in mind - would like to bring my seed collection for some exchanging. Thanks, Ann

o

Oh, sweet! I just found this forum, and was so glad to see people from Iowa! Are you still all visiting here?

Ann Ogle... my son goes to college in STL and we live south of Cedar Rapids. Email me if you are ever going to be in the area. By the way, we love STL! And it has been fun to see Kurt Warner do so well.

All for now. Hope to hear from Iowans, or Iowanwannabees!

Hugs, Lindy

o

Hi Lindy, I do live in Omaha now, but did live in Council Bluffs. You ever make it this way to St Louis let me know.
Would love to meet a fellow KTer.

o

Hi, Deb!

We come to Omaha once in a while. My last living relative in that area died in Feb. but we still have stuff to go there for. The zoo is GREAT!

What school did you go to in C. B.?

And here's the really dumb question... what is a fellow KTer?

Did you ever hear of Tri-Center? We are having our 25th class reunion this weekend, but I won't be able to make it. Actually, I haven't made one yet. Always something... for instance... for my 20th I was in the hospital for the birth of our third child! (And we have one more now! LOL)

Do you do crafts???

Hugs, Lindy

o

Lindy, Sorry it took me so long to respond to this. I went to Thomas Jefferson in Council Bluffs and now live in the Benson area of Omaha. A fellow KTer is a slang for The Kitchen Table Forum also in this That Home Site. Check it out. Yes I know where Tri Center is. I work with a couple of girls from Treynor and surrounding areas like Glenwood etc. I hope to hear from you again. And if you ever get to Omaha, let me know.

o

Formerly from northeast IA, north of Waterloo. I lived in Cedar Rapids for a year in 1990. Now living in Clinton, just a couple of blocks from the Mississippi. Happy to see Iowans here. Hello to all.

o

Hi

I am from Co.Bluffs, all my life.
Went to T.J.
I do all kinds of crafts and usually sell them at the Christmas craft shows.
Live south of Lewis Central in a barn that we have converted to our home.
I'm older that dirt but only skin deep.

Deb when did you go to T.J.?

Patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here