Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome!

Posted by
Spike Hernandez
(webmaster@thathomesite.com) on
Fri, Feb 5, 99 at 14:29

OK, I know some of you have already met, so how was it?
And how loud did it get? ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome!

Thanks, Spike! Now I'll have to get Ann in Texas to move her reunion here.

o

Thanks Spike (and Ginger!!) TEXAS is HERE!!!! LOL

o

That's right we are!! Hooking Hugs

o

Tiger & I have become good friends-she & DH are
coming to my wedding the 19th! She came over the 1st week I arrived in Florida. She helped with my
wedding invites, had us over for a party & we've done
lunch together. It's great...you just need to
take the time to meet!!!

o

We had a FANTASTIC time at the Central Iowa Perkins get-together!!! Could you hear us? We were laughing loud enough you should have been able to!

o

Thank you Spike for this new forum! We are planning at least one get-together down here in the Sunshine State - first one tenatively this spring where we will probably invade Palman's groves and then hopefully this fall for those who can't make it in the spring. Ohhhhh you will hear us all right - not a doubt!
Sunshine thoughts &;-)

o

Hi Carrie, and everyone!
I'm here, it's Saturday and I don't have anything I have to do til this evening. Except laundry and vacuuming ect.
The Iowa reunion WAS great. NOw we need MORE peeps. Thanks Spike, feel free to grace us with your presence ANYTIME there is a get together.
LuAnne

o
Anyone from UK out there????

• Posted by
    Helen Longley
    (Helen@aol.com) on
    Sat, Apr 10, 99 at 17:07

Hi

I have just come across these forums and am having a great time exploring. Anyone out there wanting to know about the UK or from UK. Would love to chat woth some of you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Helen

o

Spike, thanks for this forum. I am having a lot of fun here and I see some names from some of your other sites. This is great. Just found it today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here