Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone around here?

Posted by
Jackie
(jacmac@sprint.ca) on
Mon, Feb 8, 99 at 10:12

anyone living in the Oshawa, Ontario area and would like to meet and do crafts. I especially enjoy doing miniatures and cross-stitch, but have and will try just about any craft at least once.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone around here?

Gosh - I wish we lived closer I am in CT and love
doing all sorts of crafts. Oh well

o

Hi Jackie! My name is Angela and I live in Toronto. I like to do crafts and I think it would be fun to get together with others and create alot of crafts. That old guilting bee kind of idea! :)

o

I wish you lived closer. I've been looking for something like this but no luck yet!

o
RE: anyone from Maryland or east coast here?around here?

Hi! We have recently moved to Kenosha,WI and feeling a little homesick and would like to meet other families that feel the same way. I'm interested in starting a fun informal playgroup from birth to-? Maybe we can all be our little support group in a new place away from home.

o

Hi, I love crafts too, cross stitch, making plant hangers, beaded neckless, bracelets, refinishing old furniture... I collect house plants also. Wish we lived closer! I also love flea markets and auctions. Carla

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here