Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone in Alabama?

Posted by LeeAndy (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 02 at 1:24

Hi! We live in Gadsden and was just wondering if anyone else was near us!

LeeAnn & Andy

***I began spending my time on the Kitchen Table... just a few weeks ago... now I'm finally "lurking over" other forums!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone in Alabama?

Hello LeeAndy! I live in Russellville...work in Florence. I love all these forums. There's a lot of good information here. Glad to see someone else from Alabama.

o

I live in Jefferson County-sort of the southern end-not far from the Galleria, about 25 minutes. I don't live in Birmingham. I live quite a distance from all that has responded to your posting.

o

We live in N.W. Ala., Shefffield, 'The Shoals Area'
Mary lives in my neighboring county, HELLO neighbor..just discovered this sight recently..really am hooked..dont like chat rooms..
My homes in Alabama..and I'm proud of it!!!!
CeeGee

o

Anybody line in Lamar county. Are there still Todd's that live in that county?

o

Hi LeeAndy,I know you from Kt.LOL..I live in Alabama.I live in Shelby county so I am not far from some of you.Don;t we love Alabama....Judy

o

We don't live in Alabama, yet but we have bought a farm in Tallassee to retire to hopefully in a year.

o

I'm in Birmingham -- the actual city! I'm normally at kitchens.

jen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here