Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help programming Craftman keyless entry

Posted by Betty1129 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 15, 12 at 18:55

I have a Sears Craftsman chain garage door opener. I gave up on the remotes that came with it. I had my security company program several fobs that include arming and disarming my home security system as well as my garage door. My problem is that I have a code that my family and I use and have another code that cleaning people etc use. That one quite working and I need to program in a different code. I lost the instructions that tell how to program in another code from the keyless pad. Can anyone help? My garage door was installed in 5/04 so it's an older one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help programming Craftman keyless entry

Hey, anyone out there know how to do this????

o
RE: Need help programming Craftman keyless entry

Hey, did you keep the instructions that came with the opener? If not, have you located the model number on your opener? It probably starts 139.--- .
Hey, have you done any search on your own? The first place to look for a helping hand is at the end of your arm.

Here is a link that might be useful: Remote

o
program 2nd remote

Copy of how to program a 2nd remote

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here