Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brand new liftmaster malfunction

Posted by todd9 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 13, 06 at 15:55

My garage door came down on my truck with out pushing any buttons. After it hit the top of the truck it beat down on the truck about 5 times. The company that installed the door and the GDO said this was impossible.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brand new liftmaster malfunction

So you are saying the door came down all by itself hit your truck reversed itself and then did it again?? Five times?? I think you should have whoever installed it come back out and take a look. Something is seriously wrong somewhere.

o
RE: Brand new liftmaster malfunction

Todd nothing is impossible. I would give your installers one more chance to check out your problem then I would call 1-800-528-5880. This will get you to the manufacturers technical support. It will help if you have your model number and can be at the opener when you call. They will do their darndest to help you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here