Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
programming of remote

Posted by cooliebully (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 07 at 20:36

i have two three buttons remote, when i moved in to this house both were woking ok but i changed the code on my keypad, would this affect the funtioning of the remotes
i replaced the batteries,but still do not work, how do i reprogram the remotes; the unit is a craftsman

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: programming of remote

Changing your code or your batteries should not have affected the unit's function. That said, being an electronic gadget anything can and will happen. Go to the Sears website and look for the operator's manual for your unit. It should be on the back of the remote but you may have to look on the back of the garage unit. That should get ya up and rolling. BTW, I believe that it's www3.sears.com and enter the model number (and yep, that's a 3 after the www). I was going to hook you up closer to where you need to be but the office computers don't permit cookies and this site requires them. Sorry. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here