Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sears garage door opener

Posted by rebelxti (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 7, 09 at 19:32

I recently bought an older house with a 1/2 hp sears garage door opener and unlike the other people in this forum I am trying to find the manual for this model (139.18600sr) Now I know it is very old but it still works and am not sure of the last 2 letters of the model number.The digital transmitter part no. is 139.18718 and the reciever is 41A3516-2. Unfortunatley I have nothing else to go on and sears is not much help since they only have the most recent models.Some of the other members in this forum have some of the numbers which match mine but not the model unit itself. Can you help me track down the manual?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sears garage door opener

The web site I have linked, http://www.managemyhome.com, has most Sears owners manuals that are available on line. The site is owned by Sears Brands LLC.

Unfortunately, I could not find your opener listed on there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sears Owners Manuals

o
RE: sears garage door opener

I have the same old Garage Door Opener (Sears). I changed the battery on the remote control but cannot find the LEARN button anywhere to program it. Please help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here