Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
garage door not sealing

Posted by rxn22 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 10, 08 at 11:08

I have a craftsman garage door that came with the house. The door is not sealing properly. There is a 3-4" gap between the bottom of the door and floor. This gap is allowing a lot of cold air into the house as well as rodents. How would I go about fixing this problem.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: garage door not sealing

On the side of your motor unit you will find the down limit control. Turn this control in the direction of the arrow printed on the cover until the door closes. If you go too far the door will hit the floor and reverse to the open position.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here