Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
garage wireless keypad

Posted by eddie_gardener (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 23:23

Hi. i have a craftsman's wireless keypad. I recently has changed the unit, but kept the old keypad. I think i had it program and work before. But lately the battery has run out and i had changed the new battery , but somehow i'm not able to reprogram the keypad. If someone know how to reset the code and reprogram the new pw. Please let me know.. Thank you so much.
my keypad model. craftsman 139.53876

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: garage wireless keypad

Your old keypad may not work with your new unit but you can try this. On the rear of the motor unit near where all those white wires go you will find the smart/learn button. Press and immediately release this then walk over to your keypad and enter your 4 digit code. May work may not.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here