Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Remote will not open 1/2 craftsman gdo

Posted by mga74 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 9, 09 at 13:32

Hi I have a 1/2 hp craftsman garage door opener model # 139.53675srt2. I tried reprogramming the remote but its not working. I even bought a 2nd remote and still nothing. The attena looks fine and its not on vacation mode. Any help would be much appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Remote will not open 1/2 craftsman gdo

If your original remote quit and a new replacement won't work and you are sure the replacement is the correct one for the opener then your logic board is bad.

o
RE: Remote will not open 1/2 craftsman gdo

what model garage door remote did you buy for your craftsman? after doing some research, you need to get this model remote 971LM. hope that helps you out and if you do have the right remote, then its your logic board.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://guardianentrysystems.com/li975.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here